SMRPG Waltz of the Forest SMRPG Waltz of the Forest

Wow dude

I forgot you were the man but now I remember. IE you did a swell job, as did Shady and Mike.

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

About halfway through I realized

That the characters legs are attached but you didn't need to bend them to make the animation fluid or the poses dynamic. I guess I thought that was cool or something.

Mottis responds:

It does get sorta difficult sometimes since i cant bend the legs. There are certain moves i cant use at all because of it. But yeah. Thanks :)

Morphemon Duelists Ep.2 Morphemon Duelists Ep.2

Childish and lame

Yeah man why can't you be more mature and sophisticated like the rest of the Internet. I jest of course, I noticed some hate and felt like writing a positive review opened with sarcasm. I can't believe people are hating on your animating I haven't seen any of your work since the older morphemon episodes (which I totally enjoyed back in the day) and you have definitely improved a lot since then. Frame by frame ftw. Also the joke in the pre-loader finally hit me I forgot all about "the problem of the future today"...thank you for reminding me :*)

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

Wow

I can not believe that I didn't see that coming, that was awesome. I was totally ready to relate to this flash about nerds being incapable of loving, but even better you made me laugh. Like out loud.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Holy shit

Plot...and a cliffhanger.

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

You should play it, unless your a fag

No, wait. Even if your gay you should still play it (unless you don't like halo games).

WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT WGJ4K: Tough Guy FronT

"PLEASE" stop following me!?

Oh no mickeys getting softer WTF. Also brah nice rotating hand motions did anyone notice those rotating hand motions? like omg nice job. Also I would like to point out mickeys humorous laugh but everyone else already did that and I'm a no good street punk rebel without a cause so FUCK the mainstream I'm not doing it.

Animated Green Hill Zone Animated Green Hill Zone

Nice artwork

Yeah at times the speed or motion seemed a little odd. But IMO it was still nicely animated and even though you made it in flash that was definitely green hill zone. Also I enjoyed seeing flash versions of all the old sprites, but only because you did a good job making them. Also because I'm a noob I was impressed when sonic went through the loop. Also I'm going to start another sentence with the word also.

Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt5 Resident Evil Pwanchi Pt5

Awesome job

The animation in this one got pretty action packed haha nice job animating. Also nice dedication 6 episodes in 1 year seems like a pretty good amount of work but I'm glad you stuck to it I enjoy this series.

How 2 Make a Ngs Username How 2 Make a Ngs Username

Snap

Unless it also works with verbs it looks like I'm only going to make it halfway to fame.